PASTOR MESHACH KANYION
WHAT WE BELIEVE
MEET THE FRIENDSHIP STAFF
* Availability of God's grace for all
* The essential union of faith and works
* Salvation as personal and social
* Seeking holiness of heart and life both as individuals and in our society
* A cooperative ministry and mission in the world
* The church as a community of Christ's disciples who seek to share in God's mission
* The inseparability of knowledge and vital piety as components of faith
* The link between Christian doctrine and Christian living
* Four main guidelines for belief: Scripture, Tradition, Experience, and Reason
Meshach Kanyion came to serve as pastor of Friendship United Methodist Church on June 28, 2015. He has a Bachelors Degree from The Ohio State University and a Masters of Divinity from United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH. He enjoys playing sports, talking theology, reading, watching movies, and laughing at life.
Pastor Kanyion and his wife, Ashanti have five young children.
His office phone number is (513) 821-5725 ext.16. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sundays at 9 a.m.: Connect Service plus nursery, preschool, Sonshine service and Small Groups
Sundays from 10-10:30 a.m.: Coffee Hour and Children's Choir rehearsal
Sundays at 10:30 a.m.: Traditional Service plus nursery, preschool, K-4 classes, F.I.S.H., Jr. High, Sr. High, Small Groups.
Create a positive and thriving Christian environment that will draw those it touches closer to Jesus Christ, our model for faith and living. . .
* through worship and education, rich in Word, song and substance;
* through fellowship that is inclusive;
* through caring that is responsive to need;
* through service to the community--local and worldwide.
CLICK ON STAFF MEMBER'S NAME TO SEND EMAIL
Hannah Bullock, Jr. High Director
ASSOCIATE PASTOR CALEB HENRY
Pastor Caleb Henry joined on our journey to be disciples and make disciples on June 25, 2017. He is a graduate of Anderson University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Ministries. He attended Princeton Theological Seminary and received his Master in Divinity degree. He enjoys soccer, Ohio State Football, playing guitar, reading, and spending time on the bourbon trail.
Pastor Henry and his wife Rachel have two daughters.
He can be reached at (513) 821-5725 ext. 15. His email is email@example.com.